Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"The things not to say to your friends"

There nothing more painful than having unhealthy communication with your friends. It is communication that we connect and our spirits touch. If that communication becomes contaminated, it is only a matter of time before the whole relationship poised. In the process of communication wisdom is knows what to say rather than what to say.


  1. I told you so!
  2. You’re so annoying!
  3. You’re always in a bad mood.
  4. You just don’t think!
  5. It’s your fault
  6. What’s wrong with you!
  7. You’re so selfish!
  8. I can’t do anything to please you
  9. You’re such a looser!
  10. That was stupid
  11. You’re impossible!
  12. I can never understand you!
  13. If you really my friend you’d do this
  14. Can’t you do anything right!
  15. If you don’t like it you  can just leave
  16. I can do whatever I like!
  17. I don’t know why I put a friendship in you
  18. Do you always have to be right?
  19. What so ever!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment