Monday, June 27, 2011

Too Far!

 I take a deep breath and my feelings was hurt
When i heard your with someone else
Its squeezing me tighter 
But what can i do, if your hearts belongs to her.
I strike a glimpse in your blooming face
But still nothings change
Your still with her.

How can it be?
For loves runs out to me
If you just know how desperate i am
to be in her place right away.
Every time i saw you crossing my way
Its like a bullet strike through my brain
I cant explain why i feel for you this way
the only thing i knew is that i'm falling for you.

 I'm getting insane now
But still you cant hear me shouting your name
How would i tell you that i love you
If only Me Myself and I knows.
I take one step towards you
But someone pulls off your hand
and took away far from me
Here we go again far from each other.

I hope one day i have the courage to say
how i feel for you
If that day comes i desperate say
I Love You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates